STAMP DEMON Website //// Household Names //// Insurance //// A list of insurance companies at a glance //// Home Insurance //// Privilege Car Insurance //// Site Index
Privilege Home Insurance
Welcome to the Privilege Home Insurance page at STAMP DEMON. The program has now closed 2008/06/01. The text below was correct at the time of its closure. For more recent information please visit their website - www.privilege.com
Privilege Home Insurance:
- We don't just cover things like walls, roofs, patios and driveways, we also cover permanent fixtures like kitchen units, bathroom fittings, and fitted wardrobes.
- We even include outbuildings like garages and sheds.
- Your cover also includes frozen or burst pipes.
- If you have a household emergency like an overflowing manhole cover or storm damage, call our free Home Emergency Service to get it repaired as soon as possible.
- If your home is uninhabitable because of something like broken windows or drainage problems, we'll pay for you to stay somewhere else.
- We don't just cover the possessions in your home, we cover belongings in garages and sheds.
- Your cover includes the contents of your freezer up to £250.
- If your keys are stolen, we'll provide you with replacement locks and keys (up to £250).
- We cover the deeds of your home, and will arrange a new copy if they are lost or damaged.
- We automatically increase cover by 10% at Christmas time and around the time of a family wedding.
- If you make a claim we'll replace your old items with new ones.
Cover outside the home
- If you move somewhere else for a while, like to university accommodation, we'll cover the belongings you take with you.
- If you take out Personal Possessions Cover, your belongings are covered wherever you happen to be in the UK.
- We cover your belongings whenever you move home.
- We cover your garden's contents too.
- If your credit cards are used without your permission, we'll pay out any financial loss."
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
THE LINK WAS HERE TO GO TO THE PLACE!
http://www.privilege.com affiliate program was with OMG UK. The program has now closed. However, you can still visit our Privilege Car Insurance page. For alternatives, please visit our Home Insurance page.